FAQ for Festival Vendors

Can I still apply if the deadline has passed? 
Yes, if the application is still posted on line, chances are there are spaces available. Complete applications will be accepted until October 1st and no later. 

Can I be a vendor if I don't have insurance?

Where can I get vendor insurance?
Contact your home or auto policy broker or company, they can connect you with viable coverage.

I just want to come for Saturday and Sunday, how much is that?
Cranberry Festival is a 3 day event, all vendors must participate for all 3 days

When will I receive load-in information?
Expect details for load-in to arrive in your inbox mid-September. Booth locations will be given upon your arrival at registration. 

Where can we stay?
There are many great hotels, motels and inns in the area that are in or close to Bala. Some have special rates for Festival Vendors. Please visit our accommodations page for local options.

What campgrounds are open? 
There are no local campgrounds open after Thanksgiving weekend. 

Where can we park our RV? 
Muskoka Lakes Township has designated the Bala Sports Park parking lot for overnight RV guests.  There are NO hookups for electrical or sewer. 

I'm a food vendor, where do I get my health permit?
Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit application found here

How many festival passes do we get?
Two come in your registration package. 

What if I want more than two?
Contact the Cranberry Office with your request. Consideration will be on a case by case basis.